Social Icons

Friday, November 22, 2013

Hockey Night in Canada's SongQuest

Hello All,

Anne has asked me to send this along to everyone.  Take a read and a listen, and pass along to any and all your friends.  Even send it to people you dont know!

I listened to it last night and it was really really good!!!!



I wrote a song about hockey and I entered it in the CBC and Hockey Night in Canada's SongQuest competition to find Canada's next great hockey song.  My tune, titled "Hat Trick Hank", can be heard at: 

http://music.cbc.ca/#/play/artist/Anne-Thomson/Hat-Trick-Hank 


Give it a listen and feel free to share it widely.  The more listens, likes, playlist adds, and votes the song receives, the more likely it is to get noticed by one of the judges. 

Thanks!

Anne





No comments:

Post a Comment