Social Icons

Monday, December 9, 2013

Rider of the Month (December): Mike "Awesome"




(TVG) What is your favorite Bike?
(MH) Too many great bikes out there. I do love my Intense Tracer 2 though. Way better than a Heckler. Haha.

(TVG) How many bikes do you own?
(MH) 5 bikes Townie, 2 mountain bikes, fatty, and a road bike. 

(TVG) What is your favorite colour?(MH) The color of boobies. They're awesome. 

(TVG) If you had a chance to buy any bike in the world what would you buy?
(MH) That's a tough one. An Intense Carbine or a Santa Cruz Bronson would probably be the top of the list. I'd probably prefer a fleet rather than one ridiculously expensive bike though.

(TVG) How did you get hooked up with team van go?
(MH) A close friend rides with them and when I started we joined the weekly group ride. The rest is awesome history.

(TVG) What do you want to do when you grow up?
(MH) Don't know for sure. Just hope I'm riding and happy. Maybe a food critic. I like to eat. A lot.

(TVG) When did you start riding mountain bikes?
(MH) 2007. It was a year when it was kinda trendy with my friends. Now   I'm hooked. 

(TVG) Outside of biking what sport do you enjoy the most?
(MH) Eating , Xc skiing and running. 

(TVG) If you were an animal, what would you be?
(MH) I would be a golden retriever. Everyone loves a golden retriever don't they?

For all the ladies out there, Mike is looking for a special someone to join on his awesome rides.  You can click on the Google Mail button on the website, or leave a comment!  You will not be dissapointed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment